Informational clause GDPR
- The administrator of your personal data is RAMKO Włodzimierz Kopczyński Spółka jawna with its registered office in Piastów, Dworcowa street 54a (05-820 Piastów), KRS number: 0000057732, NIP: 5210448347, tel: +48 22 7235315 e-mail: email@example.com (hereinafter referred to as: „RAMKO”);
- Your personal data will be processed by RAMKO only in order to respond to your question included in the contact form provided by RAMKO.
- The legal basis of personal data processing is article 6, section 1 b and f (legally justified interest in the form of communication with website Users) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Within the framework of processing personal data, your data will be provided by RAMKO to following entities: Infra-Tech Przemysław Rybak, OVH Sp z o.o., Home.pl SA
- RAMKO has no intention in providing your personal data to the third country or international organization.
- Your data is not subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.
- Your personal data will be permanently deleted by RAMKO after answering to asked question, on condition that personal data can still be stored until expiration of any possible claims linked to performed service.
- On the basis of articles 15-21 and 77 GDPR at any time you have the right to:
a. Demand access to your personal data,
b. Demand deleting your personal data,
c. Demand limitation of processing your personal data,
d. Demand raising an objection as to processing personal data,
e. Lodging a complain to supervisory body.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary but necessary in order to answering to a question by RAMKO.